Asphalt Roof Repair & Installation in St. Cloud, MN
Residential & Commercial Roofing Services
A roof is one of the most important parts of a building. It protects the interior from the elements and keeps it safe from damage. A poorly constructed or maintained roof can cause a lot of issues for the people inside. It can result in water damage, mold growth, and other issues. It is important to get a roof that is sturdy and well-built. Asphalt roofs are one of the best options for commercial and residential buildings.
Higher Dimensions Roofing has been providing quality asphalt roofing services in Saint Cloud for more several years. Our team is experienced in all aspects of roofing, and we can help you choose the right materials and design for your property. We provide free estimates for all of our services and offer financing options for your project.
Call (320) 855-8069 today to schedule your free estimate for asphalt roofing services in Saint Cloud.
What Is an Asphalt Roof?
An asphalt roof is a type of roofing system that uses a combination of asphalt, sand, and other materials to create a strong, durable surface. This mixture is then laid down in layers and sealed with a coating to protect it from the elements. Asphalt roofs can last for decades if they are properly maintained.
Asphalt roofs are available in several styles and profiles, including:
- Combination or modified bitumen roofs: This is the most common type of asphalt roof, with a combination of 3-ply or 4-ply layers
- Single-ply roofs: This type of roof uses a single layer of asphalt
- Drip edge: This is the part of the roof that extends beyond the wall and allows water to drip off
- Flashing: This is the part of the roof that allows water to run off the edges
- Underlayment: This is the waterproof material that is laid down before the asphalt is laid down
Why Should You Choose an Asphalt Roof?
Asphalt roofs are a great option for any building. They are durable, long-lasting, and easy to maintain. They are also available in a variety of styles and profiles to suit the needs of any property. Asphalt roofs are also highly energy-efficient, keeping the interior of the building cool in the summer and warm in the winter. They can help lower utility bills over the long run.
Here are some of the benefits of an asphalt roof:
- They are energy-efficient
- They are available in multiple styles and profiles
- They are easy to maintain
- They are affordable
- They come in a variety of colors
Higher Dimensions Roofing
At Higher Dimensions Roofing, we are proud to be one of the longest-running roofing companies in Saint Cloud. We have been providing quality services to residents and businesses in Central Minnesota for more than 20 years. We are licensed and insured and offer financing options for all of our services. Our team is experienced in all aspects of roofing and can help you choose the right materials for your property.
Call Higher Dimensions Roofing at (320) 855-8069 today to schedule your free estimate for asphalt roofing in Saint Cloud.